bespoke jewellery, jewellery design, precious jewellery, fine jewellery, online sales, special appointments, engagement rings, wedding rings, couture jewellery, fine silver jewellery, jewellery repairs, jewellery remodeling, jewellery restoration, catwalk jewellery, film merchandise, corporate collections, fashion collaborations
Johnny Rocket Online
Online jewellery retailer specialising in unique bespoke commissions. Johnny Rocket is one of Britain's most respected jewellery creator and designers. His client list includes celebrities from Kylie to Stormzy, Gucci to Julien Macdonald.His work is contemporary, visionary but executed with all the skills of his fine jewellery training. He is always available for special commissions from wedding and engagement rings to scintillating catwalk and media projects. You always deal with him personally in his studio on London's highest hill. The collections are available online or by appointment.
Johnny Rocket is renowned for the quality of his jewellery designs and the service that goes with every commission or purchase. His new online store is a first for the brand, with all his latest creations and a facility to book your own personal appointments to create your fantasy piece.
Every one of Johnny's creations is made by hand by him. You wont be dealing with anyone else - his highly personal approach is not normal in couture fashion jewellery, but nothing is normal about johnny Rocket Jewellery.
Relaunch of Johnny Rocket brand New internet based bespoke jewellery service incorporating Johnny Rocket designs and appointment led jewellery commissions.Johnny Rocket is at the pinnacle of Britain's creative jewellery industry. Its signature style embraces a spirit of 'adventure and tradition', and is recognised for its fusion of fashion, individual style, and fine craftsmanship. The new 2.0 version of the established design house is a bespoke focused online gallery focusing purely on Johnny's creations and core values of individual service and unique design.
Evolution of Johnny Rocket Johnny Rocket Gallery showcased Britain's creative jewellery industry. Its signature style embraced a spirit of 'adventure and tradition', and is recognised for its fusion of fashion, individual style, and fine craftsmanship. Johnny Rocket launched Johnny Rocket Ltd in 1997 and quickly built up a reputation in the realms of fashion, music and celebrity. By collaborating with designers such as Tom Ford, Julien MacDonald and Owen Gaster and creating iconic pieces such as Jamiroquis 'sunshine warrior headdress and the jewellery for numerous Kylie promotions; Johnny secured his company a well-respected name. Johnny opened the brands retail outlet in July 2005 in the heart of maritime Greenwich, London. The gallery closed in 2016 to focus on Johnny Rockets successful online gallery
Summary of Johnny Rocket Highlights
Creative Director of Johnny Rocket Ltd, designer jewellery brand & boutique. Cutting edge design, and fine craftsmanship.
Upholding the traditional skills of the trade,passionate ambassador to the jewellery industry.
Johnny Rocket has a reputation for a fusion of fashion, individual style & fine craftsmanship.
• 2016 Professional Jeweller Hot 100
• Best Independent Retailer Bering Power List
• Retail Jewellers Top 10 Independent Retailers
• Industry representative British Hallmarking Council
• Judge Retail Jeweller Awards
• Inaugural Artist Elephant Parade London
• Ambassador Coutts Jewellery Week
• Exhibition Collections Earls Court
• Created Swarovski Runway Rocks London,Paris
• Designed & created catwalk pieces: Julien Macdonald, Basso Brooke, Victoria's Secret
• Created diamond & crystal guitar-Fender's 60th Birthday
• Created guitar for Harrods - Born to Rock
• Commissions- White Stripes, Boy George,Jamiroquai, Darkness, Kylie, Madonna,Cheryl Cole & Lily Allen
• Shortlisted UK Jewellery Awards 2005-2009: Best Independent Jewellers,Jeweller of the Year, Best Catwalk Jewel
• Guest lecturer Parsons NYC, Central St Martins & Guildhall University
Monday to Friday
09:00 to 17:00
Saturday to Sunday